Hello, I’m Zachary Strange! I’ve spent nearly a decade creating beautiful, fully-responsive SEO-friendly websites that drive meaningful results for businesses like yours.
— Zachary Strange
AVAILABLE FOR PROJECTS
TO YOUR TEAM. ★
HTML5, CSS3 & Bootstrap4
Graphic & Video Creation
Facebook / Instagram Ads
comprehensive & versatile
SET OF SKILLS.
OVER 30 PORTFOLIO ITEMS ARE AVAILABLE FOR VIEWING.
OF MULTIDIMENSIONAL EXCELLENCE.
- Created beautiful, responsive HTML and CSS landing pages.
- Wrote complex HTML forms with authentification.
- Created a blog application from scratch using Express, MongoDB, and Semantic UI.
- Manipulated the DOM with vanilla JS and jQuery.
- Researched and problem solved like a developer.
- Ensures that all marketing projects are delivered on-time, within scope and budget.
- Oversees social media posts and ads: Content, audience, schedule, A/B testing, and budget.
- Develops all aspects of promotional e-mails: Content, audience, schedule and A/B testing.
- Handles all graphic design assignments: Social media, e-mails, flyers, and large print signage.
- Maintains and optimizes Google My Business, Bing, and Apple Map listings for local searches.
- Analyzes web analytics and KPIs to continuously improve marketing strategies.
- Communicates key goals and project milestones to all levels of the company.
- Increased the monthly average of first-time client visits by 43% in June 2019 vs. Jan 2019.
- Reduced average CPC of Facebook ads by 45% and increased CTR by 1%.
- Managed the marketing for 21 locations for 6 months during company restructuring.
- Plans, develops, tests, and deploys, and maintains WordPress and Shopify websites.
- Identifies, recommends, and implements new marketing opportunities for small businesses.
- Became knowledgeable in new standards, technologies, and trends in website development.
- Designed WordPress websites centered on modern aesthetic, UX and SEO trends.
- Prioritized and completed site change requests for clients with less than 48 hour turnaround.
- Wrote SEO-optimized website copy, social media posts, and blogs for a variety of industries.
- Designed collateral for web and print: Business cards, flyers, banners, logos, and infographics.
- Conducted monthly testing, backups, and security hardening for all client websites.
- Worked with an assortment of technologies, including WordPress, ASP.NET, and Microsoft SQL Server.
- BeaconOrtho: Wrote weekly SEO-focused, 1,500+ word blogs for 7 different physicians for 9 months.
- Airtron.com: Designed 54 SEO-focused landing pages across 9 regional websites.
- KruznerAdvisoryPartners.com: Lead client through the entire conceptualization to design process.
- Converted, optimized, and maintained BrossCenter.com for a WordPress environment.
- Created fresh, engaging copy and visuals: Flyers, brochures, banners, signs, and print ads.
- Developed all aspects of promotional e-mails: Content, audience, schedule, and A/B testing.
- Managed Google and Facebook ads, including content, audience targeting, and budget.
the highest quality of work.